It’s funny how someone who was just a stranger last year,
can mean so much to you now.
It’s terrible that someone who meant so much to you last year,
can be just a stranger now.
It’s amazing what a year can do
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
it’s finals week and a girl somewhere down the hall just sneezed… so disrespectful, im suing